COVID-19 BUSINESS OPERATION POLICY
During these unprecedented times I wanted to reassure you that the health and safety of my customers and their families is always of paramount importance to me. I know you’ll have some questions regarding your photo shoot and I hope the information below helps. Do, of course, come back to me if I can help further. Edited 20 June 2020
Please fill in my contact form here
Or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call me on 01444 891596
IF I BECOME INFECTED WITH CORONAVIRUS
If I or a household member shows any symptoms of Coronavirus I will follow the government guidelines by self-isolating for two weeks and I will postpone all shoots within the isolation period.
OUTDOOR FAMILY SESSIONS, COMMERCIAL SESSIONS & HEADSHOT SESSIONS
These sessions would either take place in your garden or a local park in the open air. No physical contact is required to complete these sessions and they will go ahead as planned unless:
- Either myself, a member of my household or my customers are experiencing symptoms of Coronavirus
- Yourself, a member of your household or anyone you have been in contact with is experiencing symptoms
- Either myself or my customers are self isolating.
- Government guidelines restrict the session from taking place.
In the event of any of the above your session will be postponed until such a time when we are safely able to re-schedule.
Your session fee or gift voucher is not refundable but I am happy to postpone sessions to a later date at no extra cost. I’m also happy to extend vouchers beyond their expiry date.
I’ll be in contact prior to your session to ensure you are happy and comfortable to proceed.
Please be reassured that if your session does proceed I will be taking the following precautions:
- I will travel to your shoot in my own car
- I will wash before I leave for your shoot and wherever possible during your shoot
- I will use hand sanitiser
- I will wear a mask if it makes you feel more comfortable
- I will not have any physical contact with anyone on the shoot
- I will clean all of my cameras/kit before and after every shoot
- I will ensure I keep to the required social distance (currently 2m) using a long lens
- I will offer you the option of online galleries and sales after your shoot to reduce contact further.
NEWBORN SESSIONS AT HOME
I am not currently taking on newborn sessions in your home.
Newborn sessions have now been rescheduled to outdoor sessions. Please see information above regarding outdoor shoots.
READ THE BLOG
I regularly run Children's photography courses in various locations throughout Sussex - Borde Hill Garden and Tilgate Park are popular options! The...
As a family photographer in the Haywards Heath area I've photographed hundreds of families over the ten years I've been in business. I thought I'd...
Alex Rickard Photography
57 College Road,
Ardingly, Nr Haywards Heath,
West Sussex, RH17 6RZ
Tel: 01444 891596
Based in Ardingly, I cover Sussex and surrounding areas – I regularly work in Haywards Heath, Horsham, Crawley, East Grinstead, Nutley, Chailey, Ditchling, Hurstpierpoint, Warninglid as well as villages in between. I’m happy to travel further afield – please get in touch to find out more